The empire of goodness is always built up on strong foundation. The management of JMJC provided sturdy base for academic and holistic development of students since 2002.
One more feather to its cap was added in the year 2016 by establishing Junior college Jiten P Mody Junior college (HSC) in the name of its founder Shri Jiten P Mody . We envisaged to bring young minds from ignorance to enlightment with the sole aim of spreading quality education. It is an institution backed up with vast experience of over two decades in education administration. It is an English medium progressive co-educational Junior college affiliated to Maharashtra State Board. It’s a perfect place to develop heart, mind and soul of a learner.
The College was Conceptualized
- To achieve Excellence
- To enlighten, empower, explore and enhance student potentials and knowledge
- To make them ideal and responsible citizen of the the Global world
The college is striving and thriving in all the directions to fulfill its Mission
- To provide quality education to one and all.
- To make academically and socially empowered Value based citizens.
- To build Competent, confident, self reliant and positively inclined students.
- To encourage and motivated every student to rise higher and higher in life.
- To make student focused and goal oriented.